Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
|Establishment||1853 (first recorded match)|
|Domestic team information|
HDG Leveson-Gower's XI (1924 & 1934-1936)
|As of 29 August 2010
Source: Ground profile
Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground is a cricket ground in Reigate, Surrey. The first recorded match on the ground was in 1853, when East Surrey played West Sussex. It hosted its first first-class match in 1909, when Surrey played Oxford University. The next first-class match came in 1924 when HDG Leveson-Gower's XI played the touring South Africans. HDG Leveson-Gower's XI returned to the Priory toplay first-class matches in 1934, where they played 3 further matches from 1934 to 1936, playing their final first-class match there against Oxford University.
Additionally, during a number of periods in the 20th and early 21st century, the ground played host to a number of Surrey Second XI matches in the Minor Counties Championship, Second XI Championship and Second XI Trophy, hosting a combined total of 13 Second XI matches.
- Other matches played on Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
- First-Class Matches played on Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
- Minor Counties Championship Matches played on Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
- Second XI Championship Matches played on Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
- Second XI Trophy Matches played on Reigate Priory Cricket Club Ground
- Reigate Priory Cricket Club
- Ground profile