From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Reims in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reims or Rheims is a city of the Champagne-Ardenne région of northern France.
Reims may refer to:
- 12280 Reims, a main-belt asteroid
- Reims Aviation, a French aircraft manufacturer
- Stade Reims, a French football team
- REIMS, Remuneration of International Mails, an international postal charging system
- Reims-Gueux, a motor racing road course near the city.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.