Reincarnation and Biology
|Reincarnation and Biology|
Cover of Volume 1: Birthmarks
Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects is a 1997 two-part monograph (2268 pages) written by psychiatrist Ian Stevenson and published by Praeger. Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect is a condensation of the two books written for the general reader.
Reincarnation and Biology has been reviewed in Omega 36(3):273-274, 1997–98, and in the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research 92:286-291, 1999. Joint reviews of Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect and Reincarnation and Biology have also appeared in several journals.
- Life Before Life: A Scientific Investigation of Children's Memories of Previous Lives
- Old Souls: The Scientific Evidence For Past Lives
- European Cases of the Reincarnation Type
- Ian Pretyman Stevenson: Psychiatrist who researched reincarnation with scientific rigour British Medical Journal 2007, 334(7595):700 (31 March).
- Edward F. Kelly, Emily Williams Kelly (2007). Irreducible Mind: Toward a Psychology for the 21st Century, p. 650.
- B. Alan Wallace (2006). Contemplative science: Where Buddhism and Neuroscience Converge, p. 13.
- Joint reviews of Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect and Reincarnation and Biology have also appeared in: Anthropology of Consciousness 9:65-68, 1998; Journal of Scientific Exploration 12:631-636, 1998; Journal of the Society for Psychical Research 62(852):463-464, 1998; and the Scientific and Medical Network's NETWORK, December 1997.
|This parapsychology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|