|Traded as||LuxSE: REIN|
|Founded||20 October 2008|
|Headquarters||35, boulevard Prince Henri, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg|
|Johann Rupert, Executive Chairman|
|Services||Investment, private equity|
Reinet Investments S.C.A. is a Luxembourg-based investment vehicle that was demerged from the Swiss luxury goods company Richemont on 20 October 2008. It is listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE), and is the largest component of the LuxX Index, with a 24.5% weighting as of January 2008[update].
Upon formation, Reinet controlled €350m in cash, €50m in miscellaneous investments, and a 4% stake (84.3 million shares) in British American Tobacco. On the first day of Reinet trading, BAT's share price opened at £17.31, valuing Reinet's stake at £1.46bn (€1.88bn). The formation of Reinet allowed the Rupert family to spin off all non-luxuries related activities, and allow Richemont to focus purely on its core investments.
- "Reinet Formation". Reinet Investments. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "Index / bond yield card". Luxembourg Stock Exchange. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "Historical Share Prices". Yahoo!. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "GBP to EUR (GBPEUR=X)". Yahoo!. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "About Reinet Investments S.C.A". Reinet Investments. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- Saitto, Serena (9 January 2009). "Lehman Said to Be in Talks to Sell Fund to Managers, Reinet". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
|This Luxembourg-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|