|Full name||Reinhold Yabo|
|Date of birth||10 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Aldenhoven, Germany|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|Current club||Karlsruher SC|
|2001–2009||1. FC Köln|
|2009–2013||1. FC Köln II||47||(11)|
|2010–2013||1. FC Köln||5||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Alemannia Aachen (loan)||17||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 December 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Reinhold Yabo (born 10 February 1992 in Aldenhoven) is a Ghanaian-German footballer, who is currently playing for the German club Karlsruher SC in the 2. Fußball-Bundesliga. He holds both a Ghanaian and a German passport.
Yabo began his career with Teutonia Niedermerz and joined 2001 into the youth of 1. FC Köln. He was to begin of the 2009–10 season promoted in the A-Jugend Bundesliga West, but he earned his first game on senior side for 1. FC Köln II on 8 August 2009 against Fortuna Düsseldorf II in the Regionalliga West. After four games more for the reserve team of 1. FC Köln he earned his first Fußball-Bundesliga game against VfL Bochum on 16 April 2010.
He was the captain of the Germany national under-17 football team at the 2009 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship in Germany and won with the team the UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. He played later in the year the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup and earned four caps in the tournament in Nigeria.
Yabo was born in Aldenhoven to an Ghanaian father and Congolese mother. His paternal uncle is the former Black Stars member and now team chef from the Ghana national football team, Anthony Baffoe.
- 2009: UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship
- 2009: Fritz-Walter-Medaille
- 2009: Honorary Citizen of Aldenhoven
- "Reinhold Yabo zieht zum FC". an-online.de (in German). 6 August 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Fritz-Walter-Medaille für Reinhold Yabo". Teutonia Niedermerz. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "FC-Nachwuchs: Doppelt lernen fürs Leben – Ein Tag im Sportinternat Köln" (in German). 1. FC Köln.[dead link]
- "Reinhold Yabo: Das Idol kehrt zur Kindheit zurück" (in German). az-web.de. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Reinhold Yabo" (in German). Teutonia Niedermerz.[dead link]
- ""Ich bin kein Ronaldo-Fan"" (in German). spox.com. 9 May 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Migrantenkinder trumpfen als Leistungsträger auf" (in German). fussball.com. 19 May 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Als FC-Profi zur WM" (in German). 18mal18. 24 October 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- Reinhold Yabo – FIFA competition record
- "Zwei Kölner Fußballer bei der U 17-WM in Nigeria: Sorge macht nur der afrikanische Rasen" (in German). WDR.[dead link]
- "Auf den Spuren von Toni Kroos" (in German). spox.com. 19 May 2009. Retrieved 14 May 2011.