|Type||Privately held company|
|Number of locations||100 World wide|
|Key people||David Reiss, owner & founder|
Reiss is a UK-based fashion brand owned and run by founder, David Reiss. The brand produces men's and women's clothing. It has 65 stores, located primarily in the UK, but with stores in the USA, Ireland, UAE, China and Malaysia. One store is located in Multrees Walk in Edinburgh, another in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi. The Reiss flagship store and headquarters in London, designed by Squire and Partners, has won several awards including the RIBA Award, the BCO Award and the Civic Trust Award. The brand was named Fashion Retailer of the Year in 2003 at the British Style Awards.
Reiss has seen a significant increase in the number of its stores, including key stores in Heathrow Terminal 5 and Westfield London, to almost 100 outlets worldwide, and Reiss intends to eventually grow to 250 stores worldwide. The brand has been one of the few British retailers to crack the American market after opening in New York's Greenwich Village.
- "Why Reiss is not for sale". Telegraph.co.uk (London: The Daily Telegraph). 2006-07-30. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
- "Reiss". Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- "Reiss wins RIBA and BCO Award", 1 May 2009. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- Dong, Elaine (27 April 2008). "Reiss arrives". thestar online. Retrieved 2011-08-25.
- Hawkes, Steve (2008-06-14). "Business big shot David Reiss". The Times (London). Retrieved 2010-05-22.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|