From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rejuvenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rejuvenation may refer to:
- Rejuvenation (aging), reversing the aging process
- Rejuvenation (river), when the base level that a river is flowing down to is lowered
- Rejuvenation (The Meters album), 1974
- Rejuvenation (Abstract Rude album), 2009
- Rejuvenation (Juvenile album)
- Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware), an American manufacturer of light fixtures and hardware
- Economic rejuvenation, a period of fast economic growth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.