|Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine|
|Edited by||Aubrey de Grey|
Rejuvenation Research is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Mary Ann Liebert that covers research on rejuvenation and biogerontology. The journal was established in 1998 and the editor-in-chief is Aubrey de Grey. It is the official journal of the European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine as well as PYRAMED: World Federation and World Institute of Preventive & Regenerative Medicine.
Appreciations of the journal have been divergent. In 2008, the journal has been referred to as a "heroic effort to jump-start research on postponing or slowing human aging" (by editorial board member Michael R. Rose), but also as being "somewhat fringy".
Abstracting and indexing
Rejuvenation Research is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- CAB Abstracts
- Michael Robertson Rose (2005). The long tomorrow: how advances in evolutionary biology can help us postpone aging. Page 148. Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-517939-0.
- Joseph Hooper (2005) The prophet of immortality. Popular Science 266(1): 72.
- "Rejuvenation Research". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.