Corey Isiah Christie (born August 24, 1977), better known as Reks, is an American rapper. Reks emerged from Lawrence, Massachusetts' underground rap scene. His debut album Along Came The Chosen was released in 2001 released under Brick Records. Reks has released four additional albums and has appeared on numerous other albums and mixtapes. He is closely associated with Statik Selektah who has produced on every album he has released.
Reks was a breakdancer in his teens and was part of a local B-boy crew called Funk Town Connection. By the time he entered college at University of Massachusetts Amherst, Reks had built a reputation for himself in the local Boston rap scene, but then eventually quit school to begin recording for Brick Records. A few 12" singles, "I Could Have Done More" and "Fearless," arrived first in early 2001, before Brick issued his debut LP, Along Came the Chosen, later that year. This earned Reks nominations for Hip-Hop Album and Artist of the Year by the Boston Music Awards. Reks worked with DJ Premier, Styles P, Alchemist, Hi-Tek, and many others on his 2011 album Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme.
- Skills 101 / Science of Life / Final Four (Brick Records 2000)
- DJ Shame / Dead Prez / Reks & Virtuoso – No More Re-Mixes Vol 1: Behind Enemy Lines / The Setup (Raptivism 2000)
- I Could Have Done More / In Who We Trust / Healthy Habitat (Raptivism 2000)
- Fearless/ Skills 201 / My City (Brick Records 2001)
- Easy / Easy (remix) / Beantown to Cali (Brick Records 2001)
- Soul Supreme /Reks – Queen (Hip-Hop)/Still Searchin (Grit 2002)
- Say Goodnight / Big Dreamers (Lawtown Remix) (Showoff Records/Brick Records 2008)
- 2010: In Between the Lines
- 2011: In Between the Lines 2
- 2014: All Eyes on Reks
- Features on UK Hip Hop artist Ricta's album Snacks & Deception LP
- Features on Polish Hip-Hop artist [ Miki,Hades(HIFI BANDA)} album (dj Kebs, Prosto Mixtape)
- Feature on Swiss Hip-Hop artist [ Juellz album (JEWELZ)]
- Album of the Year 2011 (Boston Music Awards)
- Hip Hop Artist of the Year 2011 (Boston Music Awards)
- The UMA Male Artist of the Year 2011
- Indie Album of the Year 2011
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Reks.