From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up relay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A relay is an electronic component; a form of switch.
Relay may also refer to:
- relay, a station in a message-forwarding system, especially for the changing of horses by couriers
- Relay (satellite), a communications satellite
- Relay (shop), a French convenience store
- Relay league, a chain of message-forwarding stations
- cursus publicus (courier-service in the Roman Empire)
- Mail relay, a server used for delivering e-mail, usually by SMTP; see also open mail relay
- Microwave radio relay, technology for message-forwarding
- A repeater, a device that re-transmits signals
- A medium-altitude satellite operating as a repeater
- Citroën Relay, a marketing version of the Citroën Jumper van
- Saturn Relay, a minivan produced from 2005-07 by Saturn Corporation
- Relay race
- Telecommunications Relay Service, a telephone accessibility service for the Deaf
- Bitnet Relay, an online chat-system on the BITNET
- "Relay", a song by The Who
- Relay bid, a kind of artificial bid in contract bridge.
- Relay bot, a specific type of IRC bot which is used to relay messages between otherwise separate IRC networks (usually to the same channel on a separate network, and on a channel by channel basis.)
- Relayer, a Yes album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.