|Directed by||James Lemmo|
|Produced by||Lisa M. Hansen (producer)
Paul Hertzberg (producer)
Catalaine Knell (co-producer)
Leo Rossi (co-producer)
|Written by||James Lemmo|
|Music by||Scott Grusin|
|Distributed by||New Line|
|Running time||93 minutes|
Relentless 3 is a 1993 crime thriller film directed by James Lemmo. The tagline for the movie was: When the fear stops...you're dead! Relentless 3 was filmed in Los Angeles, California, USA. It is the third installment in the Relentless series.
The film was referenced twice on Saturday Night Live. The first time in 1993 Jeff Goldblum / Aerosmith #19.3 as a poster on the counter in ‘Karl’s Video Store’ and again on The Best of David Spade in 1995, again a poster on the counter in ‘Karl’s Video Store’.
Sam Dietz returns to Los Angeles from "up North" and agrees to consult on a serial killer case. Not wanting to be more involved changes however, when the killer targets Dietz’s latest love interest, thereby, forcing him to become actively involved in the investigation. The killer is someone he's arrested before.
- Leo Rossi as Sam Dietz
- William Forsythe as Walter Hilderman
- Robert Costanzo as Roy Kalewsky
- Edward Wiley as Lt Muldowney
- Tom Bower as Captain Phelan
- Savannah Smith Boucher as Maianne
- Stacy Edwards as Toni Keely
- Mindy Seeger as Francine
- George Tovar as Detective Santos
- Jack Knight as Detective Schulte
- Felton Perry as Detective Ziskie
- Charles Dennis as Detective Cirrillo
- Signy Coleman as Paula
- Diane Rodrigues as Angry Woman
- Jay Arlen Jones as Angry Man
- Brendan Ryan as Corey Dietz
- The movie was released directly to videocassette on August 18, 1993. In 2006, Image Entertainment released a double feature DVD containing this and the fourth film. Both films are presented in widescreen.
Other films in the series
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|