From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reliability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reliability may refer to:
- Reliability (engineering) and also a branch of statistics, the ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
- Reliability (psychometrics), of a set of data and experiments
- High reliability is informally reported in "nines"
- Reliabilism in philosophy and epistemology
- Data reliability, a property of some disk arrays in computer storage
- Reliability theory, as a theoretical concept, to explain biological aging and species longevity
- Reliability (computer networking), a category used to describe protocols
- Reliability (semiconductor), outline of semiconductor device reliability drivers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.