Number of locations
|1000 retail stores (as of February2015)|
|Mukesh Ambani (Chairman and MD), Brian Bade (CEO)|
|Products||[Consumer Durables and Information Technology ]|
|Revenue||610 million (US$9.6 million)|
|Slogan||We bring Technology to Life for You|
Reliance Digital (Hindi:रिलायंस डिजिटल) Reliance Digital is a consumer durables and information technology concept from Reliance Retail. It is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries.
Reliance Digital is a consumer electronics company in India. The first Reliance Digital Store was opened on 24 April 2007 in Delhi. Currently there are around 689 Reliance Digital Stores in around 155 cities in India. The stores are spread across the states of Maharastra (Mumbai, Pune), Gujarat (Ahmedabad), Delhi NCR, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hubli), Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Coimbatore) and Telangana (Hyderabad). Kolkata Reliance Digital Stores are bigger in size than the other two formats Digital Xpress & Mini stores. The company plans to ramp up its current store count of 689 stores to 1000 by September 2015. 
Recently, they also launched a of premium stores called as Digital Xpress, where customers can test devices in their designated solution docks - environments created for custom experience. The Xpress stores house lifestyle products like smartphones, Ultrabooks, speakers, Cameras, Tablets,Laptops and smart TVs among others. The stores offer buyers an opportunity to learn to do extra stuff with their gadgets such as setting up IP cameras at one’s house to help monitor using a mobile device, or set up wireless backup solution and then access data using a mobile app.
Digital Xpress Mini
Digital Xpress Mini Stores are relatively smaller in size than Reliance Digital & Digital Xpress Stores. These stores are about 250 square feet and mainly sell the company's telecom services, smartphones, tablets and also accessories of other brands. They are planning to open around 2,000 stores at the end of the fiscal year 2014-15.
resQ is the service arm of Reliance Digital / Digital Xpress and Digital Xpress mini stores, which caters to customers for after sales service. resQ is India’s first Multi product, Multi brand, Multi-location service facility which offers service from 10am to 10pm, 365 days a year. The resQ Care Plans offer scheduled preventive maintenance visits and Standby units in special cases. 
Reliance Digital launched its private label of products branded "RECONNECT" in October, 2011. Reconnect product range covers over 200 products, from the latest large-screen LED TVs, Star-rated Reconnect’ product range covers over 200 products, from the latest large-screen LED TVs, Star-rated Air conditioners, Washing Machines, Smartphones, Tablets to household appliances & personal care products. The entire range comes with a 2 year warranty. 
Awards & Recognitions
Reliance Digital, the consumer electronics & durables arm of Reliance Retail has been recognised as ‘Best Indian Retailer – CDIT & Telecommunications’ at the Franchise India “Indian Retail Show 2014” held in Gurgaon.
- "Reliance Digital: A new Reliance Retail Venture". MeriNews. 24 April 2007. Retrieved 25 April 2007.
- "Reliance Retail’s growth trail". The Hindu. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Reliance Retail Overview". Business week.
- "Reliance Digital is on Massive Expansion Mode". Telecom Talk.
- "Reliance Digital: A new Reliance Retail Venture". Meri News. Retrieved 25 April 2007.
- "Why Reliance Retail is expanding in a slow market when others are hesitant". The Economic Times. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- dna india. "Reliance Digital to set up 400 stores in two years". Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- Arena (May 21, 2013). "Reliance Digital launches Digital Xpress concept stores in Mumbai". TechnoParkToday. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- Arena. "Reliance Retail to launch Reliance Digital Express Stores".
- BGR (May 21, 2013). "Reliance Digital Xpress concept stores launched to provide technology solutions to consumers". BGR.
- economictimes (April 14, 2014). "Reliance to open 2,000 exclusive outlets to sell telecom products".
- TheFreeLibrary (December 2, 2011). "Reliance Digital's resQ Care Plan Offers Exciting Discounts".
- "About Us". iStore. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "iStore About Us". iStore.
- "Reconnect Label". meri News. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Reliance Digital wins Best Indian Retailer award". Media Newsline. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|