|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Anil Ambani, Chairman|
|Products||Radio, Movies, Movie Rental|
|Parent||Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group|
Reliance Entertainment (formerly known as Reliance BIG Entertainment) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group handling its media and entertainment business, across content and distribution platforms.
The key content initiative are across Movies, Music, Sports, Gaming, Internet & mobile portals, leading to direct opportunities in delivery across the emerging digital distribution platforms: digital cinema, IPTV, DTH and Mobile TV.
- Reliance Broadcast Network Limited
- Big 92.7 FM - Radio Division
- Big CBS - General Entertainment Channel Division
- Big Live - Events and BTL Activations Division
- Big Street - Out of Home Advertising Division
- Big Digital - Digital Content Development, Internet Radio and New Media Division
- Big Productions - TV Production Division
- Big Broadcasting - TV Broadcasting Division
- Reliance MediaWorks Ltd
- Reliance Big Pictures - Movie Production & Distribution Division
- Big TV - Direct To Home Satellite TV Division
- Big Music - Record Label Division
- BIGFlix - Online Retail & Distribution Division
- Bigadda - Online Social Networking Division
- DreamWorks Pictures (50% owned)
- IM Global
- Zapak - Digital and Online Gaming Division
- Jump Games (ParadoX Studios)
- Reliance Games - Mobile Games Development Studio
- Big Animation (AniRights Infomedia)
- Big Home Entertainment - Home Video Division
- Codemasters (60.41% owned)
- Reliance Media Works Studio - Filmcity Mumbai
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards
- The company plans to launch TV Channels.
- On 15 July 2009, Reliance Big Entertainment and Steven Spielberg announced a joint venture with a funding of $825 million.
- Recently, Big 92.7 FM launched a radio station in Singapore considering 8% of the population residing there is Indian.
- On May 28, 2010, they achieved the first ever Bollywood cross-over into the Hollywood Box Office market in the opening weekend "Top Ten" list after releasing Kites.
- The studio is co-producing director Steven Spielberg's upcoming film War Horse which is due for worldwide release in Christmas. Many other future projects from the director also have Reliance Entertainment as a major producer.
- In January 2012, it was announced that Reliance DreamWorks movies garnered 11 Oscar nominations.
- In March 2010, Reliance Entertainment done a deal with Jalsha Movies Production for selling them the movies of Superstar Jeet produce and distributed by Reliance Entertainment.
- In November 2014, Reliance announced plans to begin the acquisition process of the North American and European mobile game studios of DreamWorks Studios in early 2015.
- "Talenthouse". Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Anil Ambani eyes video rental business". Anil-ambani-news.newslib.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Anil Ambani to launch 20 TV channels". Anil-ambani-news.newslib.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- Anil Ambani meets Spielberg; to provide Rs 4,000 cr for films The Economic Times.
- "Anil Ambani Group launches radio station in Singapore DNA". Dnaindia.com. 2008-06-24. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- Hinkle, David (2010-04-05). "Reliance Big Entertainment acquires 50% stake in Codemasters". Joystiq. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- Tuesday, Jun 24, 2008 at 1314 hrs IST (2008-06-24). "Reliance, Spielberg in talks over $2 bn movie venture". Financialexpress.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Reliance Dreamworks movies garner 11 Oscar nominations - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- Exclusive: India's Reliance Entertainment plans to acquire Western game studios in 2015. Reuters, 15 November 2014