From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up religion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Religion may refer to the following:
- Dīn, the religion of Islam in Arabic;
- Mythology, a body or collection of myths;
- Religion, a cultural system concerning the cause, nature, or purpose of the universe and human life;
- Religion (journal), an academic journal;
- Religion (album), a 1997 studio album by British rock band Spear of Destiny.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.