From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remains may refer to:
- "Remains" (song), a 2009 song by Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon
- Remains (Alkaline Trio album), a 2007 compilation album by punk band Alkaline Trio
- Remains (comics), a 2004 five-issue comic book series by Steve Niles and Kieron Dwyer
- Remains (film), a 2011 zombie horror film based on the comic book series
- Remains (Annihilator album), a 1997 album by heavy metal band Annihilator
- Remains (Bella Morte album), a 1997 album by gothic rock band Bella Morte
- Remains (Only Ones album), a 1984 album by rock band The Only Ones
- The Remains, a.k.a. Barry and the Remains, a 1960s rock band from Boston
- Human remains (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Remains"
- All pages with titles containing "Remains"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.