|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2012)|
|Industry||Manufacturing, Event management, Entertainment|
|Founder||Scott Huskinson, Clay Broadbent, Aaron Bishop|
|Headquarters||Logan, Utah, USA|
|Scott Huskinson – CEO and President, Clay Broadbent - Partner, Aaron Bishop - Partner, Vice President|
|Products||silicon wristbands, silicon bracelets, iPod accessories|
Number of employees
|10 - 25|
Reminderband Inc. is an American international company that manufactures and sells customized silicone wristbands and bracelets for multiple markets, including healthcare, entertainment/recreation, law enforcement, and more. With its headquarters in Logan, Utah, Reminderband has offices throughout the United States and a logistics and development center in Hong Kong.
As one of the first companies to offer custom silicone bracelets and wristbands, Reminderband Inc. has developed an innovative model of production and distribution that allows the company to produce custom wristbands in quantities as low as one and many as millions and have their warehouses ship them world-wide.
Reminderband was launched in November 2004 by Aaron Bishop, Clay Broadbent, and Scott Huskinson.
In 2005, the company sold about 9 million of the wristbands and was the official provider of the wristband of the Tour de France with its bands worn by thousands at the Tour including cyclists, fans, police security and reporters.
Today, Reminderband Inc. participates in donation activities, including goods donation to Wayne State University, Kartchner Homes, and 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' Volunteers. The company also provided the “Push it for Ben” and “Support Ben” wristbands used by the Logan area Sky View High School football team.
- Bob Mims (September 23, 2006). "What is iFrogz?". Allbusiness.com. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Gift Guide I 2006 Feature Releases". Business Wire. September 14, 2006. p. 3. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "iFrogz Announces Fully Customizable Headphones as Part of New EarPollution Line, Offering More Than 200,000 Unique Options". Reuters. Nov 25, 2008.
- "ifrogz Introduces the 'Rana' Leather Pouch for iPods and Other Personal Electronic Devices". Article from: Business Wire. January 11, 2007. p. 3. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Sheela Raman (Jun 18, 2005). "FIRST A CAUSE, NOW A CRAZE". Boston Globe Archive. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Protect iPod with pretty wrappers". Deseret News archives. December 24, 2006. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Kristen Madson (July 16, 2005). "Reminderband Awarded the Official Wristband of the Tour de France". PR Leap. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Anthony D. Morrow (September 2005). "Interbike 2005 Trade Show". Velo Allegro Cycling Club. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Pat Wegner (2009-11-29). "Promotional Goods Companies". Wayne.edu. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Partners & Sponsors
- Pat Wegner (2006-10-18). "Reminderband Donates 3,000 Silicone Wristbands to 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' Volunteers NewswireToday". newswire. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Logan-based Reminderband Donates 3,000 Silicone Wristbands to "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Volunteers". PR Leap. October 20, 2006. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- http://huntsman.usu.edu/htm/about-the-school/speakers-and-awards/professional-achievement/scott-huskinson Scott Huskinson Jon M. Huntsman School of Business