Remington Model 572 Fieldmaster
|Remington Model 572 Fieldmaster|
|Place of origin||United States|
|Weight||5.8 lb (2.6 kg)|
|Length||40 in (100 cm)|
|Barrel length||22 in (56 cm)|
|Sights||ramped front, open rear.|
The Remington Model 572 Fieldmaster is a slide action rifle that is manufactured by Remington Arms. The rifle features a cross-bolt safety and a receiver grooved for scope mounts. The Model 572 served as an upgraded replacement for the Model 121 Fieldmaster.
- Model 572A Fieldmaster
- Introduced in 1955 as well, the 572A featured a 25 in (64 cm) barrel, an uncheckered hardwood pistol-grip stock and a grooved forearm. It was discontinued in 1988.
- Model 572SB
- Introduced in 1961 the 572 SmoothBore had the same specs as the Model 572A except with a smoothbore barrel. It was discontinued in 1979.
- "Model 572 Fieldmaster Pump Action Rimfire Rifle". Remington Arms. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Model 572 BDL Fieldmaster". Remington Arms. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Peterson, Philip. Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values: The Shooter's Guide to Guns 1900 to Present (16th ed.). p. 396.