Remington Model 750
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Remington Model 750|
|Place of origin||United States|
|Weight||7.5 lb (3.4 kg)|
|Sights||Iron, drilled & tapped for scope|
Since its introduction in 2006, the Model 750 has been offered in two main variants.
- Model 750 Woodsmaster
- Introduced in 2006, the Woodsmaster features an improved gas-operated action as well as a walnut stock and fore-end. It also had swivel studs for mounting a sling.
- Model 750 Synthetic
- The Synthetic model, introduced in 2007, is identical to the Woodsmaster except that it features a synthetic stock and fore-end.
- "Model 750 Woodsmaster Autoloading Centerfire Rifle". Remington Arms. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Model 750". Remington Arms. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Model 750 Woodsmaster". Remington Arms. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
|This firearms-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|