From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remission may refer to:
- Remission (law), also known as remand, the proceedings by which a case is sent back to a lower court from which it was appealed, with instructions as to what further proceedings should be had
- Remission (medicine), the state of absence of disease activity in patients with a chronic illness, with the possibility of return of disease activity
- Remission (spectroscopy), the reflection or scattering of light by a material
- Remission (Skinny Puppy album)
- Remission (Mastodon album)
- In theology, "remission" is the forgiveness of sin.
- In penology, "remission" refers to the reduction of a prison sentence. See clemency.
- Re-Mission, a video game for young cancer patients
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.