From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Remittance.
|Look up remission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remission may refer to:
- Remission (law), also known as remand, the proceedings by which a case is sent back to a lower court from which it was appealed, with instructions as to what further proceedings should be had
- Remission (medicine), the state of absence of disease activity in patients with a chronic illness, with the possibility of return of disease activity
- Remission (spectroscopy), the reflection or scattering of light by a material
- Remission (theology), the absence of the power and penalty of sin, as in Hebrews 9:22
- Remission (EP), a 1984 EP by Skinny Puppy
- Remission (Mastodon album), the debut album by American metal band Mastodon
- Remission (Catholicism), the forgiveness of sin, particularly after the Sacrament of Penance
- Clemency, the reduction of a prison sentence
- Re-Mission, a 2006 video game for young cancer patients
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.