From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A remix is an alternative version of a recorded work.
Remix may also refer to:
- Remix (Candan Erçetin album)
- Remix (I Like The), a song by New Kids on the Block
- Remix (Le Tigre album)
- Remix (Mushroomhead album)
- The Remix, an album by Lady Gaga
- r.e.m.IX, an album by R.E.M.
In other media:
- Remix (book), a 2008 book by Lawrence Lessig
- Remix (fashion magazine), a New Zealand fashion magazine
- Remix (film), a 2008 Danish film
- Remix (magazine), a former US music magazine
- Remix (TV series), a 2000s Indian television series
- reMix (novel), a novel by Jon Courtenay Grimwood
- re-mix Open Source C# library to add mixin technology to .NET
- a slang term for track corruption on a CD.
- All pages beginning with "Remix"
- OverClocked ReMix, a website which hosts video game musical arrangements
- The Remix Album (disambiguation)
- The Remix Collection (disambiguation)
- Remixes (disambiguation)
- The Remixes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.