From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remodeling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remodeling is the process of improving a building.
Remodeling may also refer to:
- Actin remodeling, a biochemical process in cells
- Bone remodeling, the process whereby old bone is removed from the skeleton and new bone is added
- Chromatin remodeling, the enzyme-assisted movement of nucleosomes on DNA
- Microvasculature remodeling, the alterations in a blood vessel network resulting from arteriogenesis and angiogenesis
- Ventricular remodeling, the changes in size, shape, and function of the heart after injury to the ventricles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remodeling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.