From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remote access in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remote access may refer to:
- Connection to a data-processing system from a remote location, for example through a virtual private network
- Remote desktop software, refers to a software or an OS feature allowing applications to be run remotely on a server while being graphically displayed locally
- Terminal emulation - when used to interface with a remote system. May use standard tools like:
- Activation of features of a business telephone system from outside the business's premises
- RemoteAccess, a DOS-based bulletin board system
- Remote Database Access, a protocol standard for database access
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.