From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remus is the twin brother of the mythical founder of Rome.
Remus may also refer to:
- Remus Glacier, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Remus River, Mexico
- Remuş, a village in Frătești Commune, Giurgiu County, Romania
- Ramosch (in German: Remüs), a former municipality in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Remus, an unincorporated community in Wheatland Township, Mecosta County, Michigan, United States
- Remus, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
 Other uses
- Remus (moon), a moon of the asteroid 87 Sylvia
- HSwMS Remus (28), a Royal Swedish Navy destroyer
- USS Remus (ARL-40), a World War II landing craft repair ship
- REMUS (AUV), an underwater autonomous vehicle operated by Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Remus (Star Trek), a fictional planet in Star Trek
- South Devon Railway Remus class, a South Devon Railway 0-6-0ST steam locomotive
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.