From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remy or Rémy is a name of French origin, and is associated with the Latin name Remigius.
- Pont-Remy, a French commune in Picardie
- Rémy, a French commune in Pas-de-Calais
- Remy, Oise
- Remy, Oklahoma
- Saint-Rémy (disambiguation), the name of numerous French communes
Art, entertainment, and media
- Remy McSwain, male lead character portrayed by Dennis Quaid in the 1986 film The Big Easy
- Remy Danton, a lobbyist in the U.S. television series House of Cards
- Remy Hadley, character on the hit T.V. show, House
- Remy, the main character from the film Ratatouille
Brands and enterprises
- Remy Bumppo Theatre Company
- Rémy Cointreau, a French drinks conglomerate
- Rémy Martin, a brandy they produce
- Remy Electric, an electrical systems company
- 14683 Remy, an asteroid
- Remy Grand Brassard and Trophy Race, an automobile race sponsored by Remy Electric
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.