From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remy or Rémy is a name of French origin, and is associated with the Latin name Remigius.
- Pont-Remy, a French commune in Picardie
- Rémy, a French commune in Pas-de-Calais
- Remy, Oise
- Remy, Oklahoma
- Saint-Rémy (disambiguation), the name of numerous French communes
- 14683 Remy, an asteroid
- Remy Bumppo Theatre Company
- Rémy Cointreau, a French drinks conglomerate
- Rémy Martin, a brandy they produce
- Remy Electric, an electrical systems company
- Remy Grand Brassard and Trophy Race, an automobile race they sponsored
- Remy Zero, a musical group
- Remy, the main character from the film Ratatouille
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.