Renée Felice Smith
|Renee Felice Smith|
|Born||January 16, 1985|
|Known for||Nell Jones, NCIS: Los Angeles|
Early and personal life
She attended Patchogue-Medford High School on Long Island, New York, as well as the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, minoring in history, Stonestreet Studios Conservatory and the Lee Strasberg Institute.
Smith started off in theatre, having made her debut in Second Stage's Wildflower. She was cast for a sitcom on The CW directed by Amy Sherman-Palladino, tentatively titled "Wyoming", but only a pilot was produced since the project was not picked up by the network. She was then cast to appear as Nell Jones on NCIS: Los Angeles. Initially planned to be only a recurring character, Smith's role was expanded to Main Cast after impressing the producers with her acting. In 2011, she appeared as a supporting character 'Missy' in Detachment.
In April 2014, Renée starred as Frankie in Code Academy, a sci-fi production in which young men and women are kept apart until a certain age.
- Seidman, Robert (November 1, 2010). "Renée Felice Smith Joins the Cast of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' As a Series Regular". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 14, 2010.
- "Who's in bed with - Renée Felice Smith". Tails Magazine. June 25, 2012. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Krystle L. DiNicola (July 26, 2011). "Patch chat: Renée Felice Smith". Patchogue.com. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Zack Mandell (March 15, 2012). "Interview with Renée Felice Smith who plays Missy in Tony Kaye's new film "Detachment"". Yahoo! Voices. Retrieved February 20, 2013.
- Neumann, Carolin (2 November 2010). "NCIS: Los Angeles befördert Datenanalystin Nell Jones" (in German). Serienjunkies. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Leopardi, Fulvia (2 November 2010). "Alan Dale in Undercovers; novità per Rookie Blu e NCIS: LA, le serie tv dicono chi sei" (in Italian). Televisionando. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renée Felice Smith.|