From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the French Wikipedia. (September 2010)|
16 November 1904|
Beausoleil, Alpes-Maritimes, France
|Died||11 July 2004
Renée Saint-Cyr (French: [sɛ̃siʁ]; 16 November 1904 – 11 July 2004) was a French actress. She appeared in 66 films between 1933 and 1994. She was the mother of Georges Lautner, who also achieved fame in the film business, albeit as a director.
- Pearls of the Crown (1937)
- Strange Boarders (1938)
- Rose scarlatte (1940)
- La Symphonie fantastique (1942)
- Pamela (1945)
- Le Chevalier de la nuit (1953)
- Déclic et des claques (1965)
- Renée Saint-Cyr at the Internet Movie Database
- "Renée Saint-Cyr". Find a Grave. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|