|Years active||1995 – present|
Ren Klyce is an American sound designer. He has been nominated for five Academy Awards; three for Best Sound Mixing and two for Best Sound Editing. He is best known for his frequent collaborations with director David Fincher, having been the primary sound designer on every one of his films since Seven, including The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
- Fight Club (1999) - Best Sound Editing
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) - Best Sound Mixing
- The Social Network (2010) - Best Sound Mixing
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) Best Sound Mixing and Best Sound Editing
- "The 81st Academy Awards(2009) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- "The 83rd Academy Awards (2011) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-23.
- "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|