From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Renard (disambiguation))
|Look up renard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fictional characters and art
- Reynard, anthropomorphic fox of European folklore
- Renard (Stravinsky), 1916 opera-ballet by Igor Stravinsky premiered by the Ballets Russes with choreography by Bronislava Nijinska
- Renard, the Anarchist, villain from the James Bond movie The World Is Not Enough
- Renard IV, the King of Foxville in L. Frank Baum's The Road to Oz, called "King Dox" by Button-Bright
- Maria Renard, fictional character in the Castlevania video game series
- Halcyon Renard, character from the cartoon Gargoyles
- Sean Renard, character from the television series Grimm.
- Le Renard Subtil, Magua in The Last of the Mohicans
- Alan II, Duke of Brittany (d. 952), known as Le Renard
- Alfred Renard (1895-1988), Belgian aeronautical engineer
- Alphonse Francois Renard (1842–1903), Belgian geologist
- Colette Renard (1924-2010), French singer and actress
- Charles Renard (1847-1905), French military engineer who proposed preferred numbers
- Gabrielle Renard (1878–1959), nanny to the family of the painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir and a frequent model for him, and also recognized as the mentor to filmmaker Jean Renoir
- Gary Renard, the author of The Disappearance of the Universe
- Jules Renard (1864-1910), French author
- Maurice Renard (1875-1939), French author
- Mercedes Renard, American actress
- Sandrine Renard, newscaster on Naked News
- Simon Renard (1513-1573), Spanish ambassador in France and England.
- Veronique Renard (born 1965), Dutch author and Tibet activist also known as Pantau
- Emil Kio (1894-1965), Russian magician, born Emil Hirschfeld-Renard
- Constructions Aéronautiques G. Renard, Belgian aircraft manufacturer of the 1930s and 1940s
- HMS Renard, or HMS Reynard, ten ships of the Royal Navy
- HMCS Renard (S13), later reclassified Z13, armed yacht which served in the Royal Canadian Navy as a patrol vessel from 1940 to 1944
- French cutter Renard, privateer cutter commissioned by Robert Surcouf in 1812
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Renard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.