From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Renatus. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2013.|
Renato may refer to:
- Renato, a given name derived from the Latin name Renatus (includes people with the given name Renato).
- San Renato, a saint of the Catholic Church.
- Renato Vallanzasca, notorious Milanese mobster during the 1970s.
- Renato Pagliari, Italian singer, both a soloist and as part of the duo Renée and Renato.
- Renato Sobral, Brazilian martial-arts fighter
- Renato Ruiz, Mexican professional wrestler
- Renato Micallef, Maltese singer
- Renato Russo, Brazilian Singer
- Renato Núñez, baseball player
- Renato Gaúcho (born 1962), real name Renato Portaluppi
- Renato Cunha Valle (born 1944), retired goalkeeper
- Carlos Renato Frederico (born 1957), retired offensive midfielder, former J-League player
- Carlos Renato de Abreu (born 1978), midfielder currently playing for Flamengo
- Renato Dirnei Florêncio (born 1979), midfielder currently playing for Botafogo
- Renato Eduardo de Oliveira Ribeiro (born 1985), midfielder currently playing for São Caetano
- Renato Augusto (born 1988), midfielder, currently playing for Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Renato Cesarini, Italian-Argentine football player and coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Renato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.