From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rendering)
|Look up render in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Render or rendering may refer to:
- Artistic rendering, creating, shading and texturing of an image
- Architectural rendering, creating two-dimensional images or animations showing the attributes of a proposed architectural design
- Rendering (computer graphics), generating an image from a model by means of computer programs
- 3D rendering, generating image or motion picture from virtual 3D models
- High dynamic range rendering, allows preservation of details that may be lost due to limiting contrast ratios
- Non-photorealistic rendering, focuses on enabling a wide variety of expressive styles for digital art
- Scanline rendering, algorithm for visible surface determination
- Volume rendering, used to display a 2D projection of a 3D discretely sampled data set
- Rendering engine (disambiguation), one of the following:
- Video renderer, a software component of Microsoft Windows and DirectShow
- XRender, or Render, an X Window System rendering extension
- Rendering (animals), converting waste animal tissue into value-added materials
- Cement render or stucco, a surface covering to the external façade of buildings
- Rendition (law), surrendering or turning over a person or property, particularly from one jurisdiction to another
In art and music:
- Rendering (Berio), a composition by Luciano Berio
- Salute render, raising an unfolded right hand to the forehead to show respect or subjection to the senior officers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.