|Born||18 October 1986
Southport, Queensland, Australia
Renee Bargh (born 18 October 1986) is an Australian celebrity and TV presenter, who is best known as a host of Channel [V] Australia. She is currently the weekend co-host and correspondent for Extra in the U.S.
Upon graduating from high school, Renee moved to Sydney to complete a Certificate IV in Performing Arts at Brent Street.
In 2006 Renee got her start in the entertainment industry as part of the pop group, Girlband. The group released two top 50 singles, Electric and Party Girl, written by Kara DioGuardi and Greg Wells. The group supported a national tour for The Rogue Traders before disbanding in April 2007.
In 2008 Renee hosted the Nine Network’s surfing adventure series, Surfari. The show profiled the best surf locations around the pacific, featuring stories on adventure activities as well as segments on the local culture. The series aired on Saturdays from March to May 2008.
Following Surfari, Bargh joined the music station Channel [V] Australia. During her time there, she co-hosted "What you Want", Channel V's studio countdown show, was the host of the weekly V Rater and V News, and presented two series of B430, Channel V's youth Travel show, which took her to Budapest, New Zealand, New York and Los Angeles.
- “Renee Bargh at Extra”, 1 January 2011, retrieved 17 April 2011
- “Renee Bargh at Cure Our Kids”, retrieved 17 April 2011
- “Renee Bargh at Profile Talent Management”, retrieved 17 April 2011
- “Aussie Renee Bargh Hits the SAG Awards Red Carpet!”, ‘Popsugar Australia’, 31 January 2011, retrieved 17 April 2011
- Hawthorn star Josh Gibson in new romance with US entertainment correspondent Renee Bargh