From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rent may refer to:
- Renting, a system of payment for the temporary use of something owned by someone else (hiring); the payments for such use are typically referred to as "rent"
- Rent (musical), a stage musical by Jonathan Larson, directed by Michael Greif
- Rent (song), a 1987 pop music hit from the Pet Shop Boys
- Rent (MUD), a game mechanic in some MUDs
- Rentboy or rent boy, a slang term for a male prostitute
- Past form of the verb "to rend"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.