From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rent (disambiguation))
|Look up rent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rent may refer to:
- Renting, a system of payment for the temporary use of something owned by someone else (hiring); the payments for such use are typically referred to as "rent"
- in economics:
- payment for the use of a resource (factor of production), whether it be land, labour, equipment, ideas or money 
- payment for the use of land or equipment
- payment for the use of land, land rent
- Economic rent, a payment to a factor of production in excess of that which is needed to keep it employed in its current use
- Rent-seeking, attempting to increase one's share of existing wealth without creating wealth
- Rent (musical), a stage musical by Jonathan Larson, directed by Michael Greif
- Rent (song), a 1987 pop music hit from the Pet Shop Boys
- Rent (MUD), a game mechanic in some MUDs
- Rentboy or rent boy, a slang term for a male prostitute
- Past form of the verb "to rend"
- Steven N. Durlauf and Lawrence E. Blume, ed. (2008). New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics 7. MacMillan Publishers Ltd. p. 91.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.