|Directed by||Howard Higgin|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor
|Written by||Izola Forrester(story)
|Cinematography||Charles E. Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Release dates||January 1, 1922|
|Running time||5 reels; (4,661 feet)|
|Language||Silent films(English intertitles)|
Rent Free is a 1922 silent film feature comedy produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed through Paramount Pictures. The film starred Wallace Reid and his current regular co-star Lila Lee. It was directed by Howard Higgin and adapted by Elmer Rice from a story written directly for the screen by Izola Forrester(the granddaughter of John Wilkes Booth) and Mann Page. Currently this film is lost. 
Reid plays the part of a young painter who moves into an abandoned house. In real life he was a talented painter.
Higgin's first film as a director.
- Wallace Reid - Buell Arnister Jr.
- Lila Lee - Barbara Teller
- Henry A. Barrows - Buell Arnister Sr.
- Gertrude Short - Justine Tate
- Lucien Littlefield - 'Batty' Briggs
- Lillian Leighton - Maria Tebbs
- Claire McDowell - Countess de Mourney
- Clarence Geldart -Count de Mourney
- Rent Free at silentera.com
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute, c.1971