From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up renton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Renton may refer to:
- David Renton, (1908–2007), a British politician
- Frank Renton (born 1939), British musician, conductor and broadcaster
- Kris Renton (born 1990), Scottish football player
- Kristen Renton (born 1982), American actress
- Tim Renton, Baron Renton of Mount Harry (born 1932), British politician
- Mark Renton, protagonist of the novel Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh, and the film adaptation by Danny Boyle
- Renton Thurston, protagonist of anime Eureka Seven
- Renton, Ontario, a hamlet located in Canada in Norfolk County
- Renton, Washington, a city located in King County, Washington
- Renton, West Dunbartonshire, a village in Scotland in the West Dunbartonshire council area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.