From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up repetition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repetition may refer to:
- Repetition (rhetorical device)
- Repetition (music), use of repetition in musical compositions
- Rote learning, or learning by repetition
- Repetition (Kierkegaard), book by the Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard published in 1843
- Repetition (novel), a 1986 novel by the Austrian writer Peter Handke
- "Repetition" (song), a song by David Bowie on his 1979 album Lodger
- "La reprise", 2001 novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet, translated into English as Repetition
- "Repetition" (Information Society song)
- Repetition (album), by Unwound
- "Repetition", song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- "Repetition", song by Quasi from their 1998 album Featuring "Birds"
- "Repetition", song by The Fall from Live at the Witch Trials
- A single cycle of lifting and lowering a weight in strength training
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.