From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ilya Repin (1844–1930), a Russian painter
- Nikolay Repin (b. 1932), a Soviet painter
- Vadim Repin (b. 1971), a Russian violinist
Also, Repin may refer to:
- Řepín, a village and municipality of the Czech Republic.
- 2468 Repin, a Main-belt Asteroid named after Ilya Repin.
- Repino is a Russian town named after Ilya Repin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.