From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up replicator or replicators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Replicator may refer to various things related to replication:
- Replicator (evolution unit), the theoretical basic unit of evolution in the gene-centered view of evolution
- Replicator (self-replication), a component that facilitates self-replication
- DNA replication, the process of producing two identical copies from one original DNA molecule
- Replicator (nanotechnology), a device to precisely position molecules to guide chemical reactions
- Clanking replicator, an artificial self-replicating system that relies on conventional large-scale technology and automation
- Replicator equation, a deterministic monotone non-linear and non-innovative game dynamic used in evolutionary game theory
- Replicator (Stargate), a fictional species in the Stargate universe
- Replicator (Star Trek), a fictional technology in the Star Trek universe
- Replicator (band), a noise rock band from Oakland, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Replicator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.