From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Repository (disambiguation))
|Look up repository in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repository commonly refers to a storage location, often for safety or preservation.
Repository may also refer to:
- Repository of arts, literature, commerce, manufactures, fashions, and politics, British periodical published 1809-1829, commonly called Ackermann's Repository
- The Repository, daily newspaper serving the greater Canton, Ohio area
- Deep geological repository for radioactive waste
- Institutional repository, digital collections of a university's scholarly research
- Disciplinary repository, repository for academic papers in a particular subject area
- Serum repository, facility that stores frozen serum for future retrieval and study
- Component repository management, field of configuration management
- Repository (version control), a concept from distributed revision control that refers to a data structure
- Repository clone, concept from distributed revision control
- Repository Open Service Interface Definition, O.K.I. specification that defines the storing and retrieving of digital content
- Software repository, storage location from which software packages may be retrieved and installed on a computer
- Digital repository, also known as a virtual or digital library
- Information repository, developed to mitigate problems arising from data proliferation
- National Mine Map Repository, U.S. government-run facility assuming the responsibility of storing information extracted from mining maps, including pictures of the actual maps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.