Repps with Bastwick
|Repps with Bastwick|
Repps-with-Bastwick St Peter
Repps with Bastwick shown within Norfolk
|Area||5.10 km2 (1.97 sq mi)|
|– density||79 /km2 (200 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Repps with Bastwick|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||GREAT YARMOUTH|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Repps with Bastwick is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It comprises the adjacent villages of Bastwick and Repps, which are situated some 16 km (9.9 mi) north-west of the town of Great Yarmouth and 22 km (14 mi) north-east of the city of Norwich. The parish borders the River Thurne and Bastwick is at the south end of the bridge which carries the A149 road over that river to the village of Potter Heigham.
The civil parish has an area of 5.1 km2 (2.0 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 401 in 172 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Great Yarmouth.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Repps with Bastwick.|
- Map sources for Bastwick
- Map sources for Repps
- Repps with Bastwick web site
- Website with photos of Repps-with-Bastwick St Peter, a round-tower church
- Bastwick in the Domesday Book
- Repps in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|