From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up repression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repression may refer to:
- Memory inhibition, the ability to filter irrelevant memories from attempts to recall
- Political repression, the oppression or persecution of an individual or group for political reasons
- Psychological repression, the psychological act of excluding desires and impulses from one's consciousness
- Social repression
- Genetic repression, the down-regulation of gene transcription by the action of repressor proteins binding to a promoter
- "Repression" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager, the fourth episode of the seventh (and final) season of the series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.