From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reptile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reptile is an animal of the taxonomic class Reptilia, including crocodilians, snakes, lizards and turtles.
Reptile or Reptilia may also refer to:
- The Reptile, a 1966 film directed by John Gilling
- Reptile (Mortal Kombat), a fictional character from the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Reptiles (M. C. Escher), a lithograph print by M. C. Escher
- Reptiles (magazine), a pet-hobby magazine
- Reptilia (manga), a Japanese horror manga
- Reptilia (zoo), a Canadian reptile zoo
- Reptilia, a novel by Thomas Thiemeyer
- Reptile (band) (Risaeðlan), an Icelandic band
- Reptile (album), an album by Eric Clapton
- "Reptilia" (song), a song by The Strokes
- "Reptile", a song by The Church from Starfish
- "Reptile", a song by Dimmu Borgir from Spiritual Black Dimensions
- "Reptile", a song by Nine Inch Nails from The Downward Spiral
- "Reptile", a song by Skrillex from Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired By The Warriors
- Reptil, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Rep-tile, a term for self-replicating tilings.
- Reptilian (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "reptil"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.