Republic of China Air Force Museum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Republic of China Air Force Museum|
|Location||Gangshan, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Republic of China
|Opening||14 August 1987|
|Owner||Republic of China Air Force Academy|
|Floor area||4,500 m2 (museum building)
30,000 m2 (aircraft display field)
|Introduction to Air Force Museum (English)|
- List of museums in Taiwan
- Republic of China Air Force
- Republic of China Air Force Academy
- Republic of China Armed Forces Museum
- "R.O.C. Air Force Academy". Archive.is. 1987-08-14. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- "Republic of China Air Force Museum". Wikimapia. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "ROC Air Force museum planned in US". Taipei Times. 8 September 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Wu, Oscar (6 September 2012). "First ROC Air Force museum planned in U.S.". Repulic of China (Taiwan) Diplomatic Missions. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Republic of China Air force museum.|
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|