From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Republika means "Republic" or "The Republic" in several languages. It may refer to:
- Republika (Brazilian band), Brazilian Punk rock band from São Paulo City.
- Republika (band), a former Polish rock band active 1978–1986, and 1990 - 2001
- Republika (Croatian magazine), a Croatian monthly for literature, arts and society established in 1945
- Republika (Croatian newspaper), a Croatian short-lived national daily published 2000–2001 by Ivo Pukanić
- Republika (Indonesian newspaper), an Indonesian national daily established in 1993
- Republika (Serbian magazine), a Serbian magazine established in 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.