From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up repulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repulsion is a feeling of disgust or very strong dislike.
Repulsion may also refer to:
- Repulsive force (magnetism), a force between two bodies away from each other
- Repulsive force (biology), the mechanism that leads to vomiting
- Repulsion, a 1965 film directed by Roman Polański
- Repulsion (band), a death metal / grindcore band
- Repulsion, a type of genetic linkage
- "Repulsion", a 1985 song by Dinosaur Jr, their debut single
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.