From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Repulsive force may refer to:
- A repulsive force of an Accelerating universe, which according to certain theories causes planets and matter to get farther and farther apart
- Like charges repelling according to Coulomb's law
- Repulsive force (magnetism) between magnets of opposite orientation
- A compressed material repelling bodies on both sides, e.g. according to Hooke's law
- Repulsive force (biology), associated with involuntarily vomiting, as in response to ingestion of a toxin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.