|Genre||Drama, Romance, Suspense, Politics|
|Written by||Dang Bagas
Arden Rod Condez
Ma. Nikki Jane Bunquin
|Directed by||Mervyn Brondial
Rechie Del Carmen
|Theme music composer||Jess Q. Lasaten|
|Opening theme||"Ngayon" by Angeline Quinto|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English|
|No. of episodes||140|
|Executive producer(s)||Grace Ann Bodegon-Casimsiman|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Original run||July 11, 2011– January 20, 2012|
Reputasyon (lit. Reputation) is a Philippine romance drama previously aired by ABS-CBN. It stars Cristine Reyes together with Rayver Cruz and Jason Abalos. It also stars the daytime television comeback of Aiko Melendez and Jaclyn Jose. It originally aired on the 2:00-2:45 p.m. timeslot, until September 19, 2011 when it was moved to the 5:00-5:45 p.m. timeslot as requested by the televiewers. The show was aired from July 11, 2011 to January 20, 2012.
Can one false accusation ruin a person’s whole life? The story of Reputasyon begins with the idyllic life of Agnes de los Santos, whose family is respected by everyone in the small town of San Lucas. She dreams of becoming a teacher just like her mom and raising a family of her own with the man she loves. But her world shatters when her unexpected visit to their beloved governor’s home turns into a huge scandal in their town. How can she prove that she’s not there for a midnight tryst? Will anyone believe her innocence? What happens once she discovers that she’s merely used to cover up a much greater crime?
Cast and characters
- Cristine Reyes as Agnes delos Santos - An obedient daughter to her parents, Agnes values the pride and integrity of her family in their town. She doesn’t ask for much out of life except to finish her studies and be a teacher one day. But her life will head a turn for the worse when she’s falsely accused as their town governor’s mistress.
- Rayver Cruz as Henry Aragon - A man with a mysterious past, Henry will cross paths with Agnes at a most inopportune time. Although they would dislike each other at first, Henry is the only person who’ll stand by Agnes when she’s forced to leave her hometown out of shame.
- Jason Abalos as Boyet Mangubat - Boyet’s childhood crush towards Agnes has turned into real love when they grew up. But he respects her decision to finish her studies first before entering a serious relationship.
- Jill Yulo as Niña delos Santos - Agnes' younger sister. Niña sometimes wishes to be more like her smart, wise older sister. She often feels neglected by her family so she resorts to rebelling against them. She is kind and sweet by nature. Niña also falls in love with Boyet later on.
- Aiko Melendez as Catherine Villamayor
- Jaclyn Jose as Luisa Alcantara-delos Santos
- Lito Pimentel as Jose delos Santos
- Laurice Guillen as Concordia Villamayor
- John James Uy as Randy Villamayor
- Andrei Garcia as Jun-Jun delos Santos
- Deborah Sun as Mindy Alcantara
- Bing Davao as Daniel Villamayor
- RR Enriquez as Monica
- Cherry Lou as Tina Dominguez
- Gino Paul Guzman as Miguel Jacinto
- Nico Antonio as Jaycee
- Zeppi Borromeo as Boy George
- Mara Lopez as Shiela
- Alex Castro as Manuel
- Shey Bustamante as Tricia
- Gem Ramos as Lily
- Arran Sese as Felix
- Savannah Lamsen as Camille
- Daphne Cortez as Myra
- Noel Colet as Boss Soriano
- Simon Ibarra as Itoy
- Erika Padilla as Precious
- Carlos Morales as Antonio Marasigan
- Arnold Reyes as Atty. Victor Sta. Maria
- Che Ramos as Lani Sta. Maria
- Elaine Quemuel as Mercy Rivera
- Manuel Chua as Marco Olivar
- Sunshine Garcia as Mica Gutierrez
- Paolo Serrano as Julius
- Celso Ad Castillo as Samuel Aragon
- Emilio Garcia as Gov. Bernard Villamayor
- Jane Oineza as Young Catherine Villamayor
- Kristel Moreno as Catherine (young adult)
- Kevin Viard as potential investor
Reputasyon is not available in selected ABS-CBN Regional channels due to local version of TV Patrol on the same time slot. Instead they replay or taped broadcast the following day after the yesterdays episode, either morning or afternoon time slot pre-empty Anime or Korean programs.
- Cristine Reyes inspired to work on Reputasyon because of leading man and boyfriend Rayver Cruz
- Does Cristine Reyes feel pressured to perform better because of her ‘Reputasyon’ co-stars?
- Cristine Reyes excited to work with real life boyfriend Rayver Cruz
- Cristine Reyes is happy to be paired with Rayver Cruz and Jason Abalos in ‘Reputasyon’