Res publica (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Res publica may refer to:
- Res publica - a Latin phrase meaning "public issue" or "public matter".
- Republic - a type of state, deriving its name from the Latin phrase.
- The Roman Republic - an ancient polity, preceding the Roman Empire.
- De re publica - a dialogue by Cicero.
- Union for the Republic - Res Publica - a former Estonian political party.
- ResPublica - a political think tank in the UK.
- Res Publica (US) - a US organization promoting "good governance, civic virtue and deliberative democracy."
- Res Publica, Book One - a novel-in-verse by the New Zealand poet, Zireaux.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.