From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up research in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Research is systematic work to create new knowledge or devise new applications of knowledge.
Research may also refer to:
- Research (horse) (born 1985), champion Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Research (ship), a full rigged ship built in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia in 1861
- Research, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Research Range, a mountain range at the northern end of the Ural Mountains
- Research (magazine), a U.S.-based monthly business-to-business magazine
- RE/Search, an American magazine and book publisher
Forms of inquiry
- Research and development, activities in business to develop new products or to discover new knowledge
- Market research, efforts in business to gather information about markets or customers
- Scientific research, investigation of phenomena or acquisition of knowledge using scientific methods
- Epistemology, philosophy of the nature and scope of knowledge
- Hermeneutics, the interpretation of texts or forms of communication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.